Golf Cart Rims Have A Question About Lawn Tractor Rims And Tires!?

Have a question about Lawn Tractor rims and tires!? - golf cart rims

I have this 1966 Cub Cadet 122, that I am painting and other things. I would change the rims and tires for something a little fresher. There are currently painted white, very actions. I want to change something chrome or polished aluminum. I looked at the tires of mountain bikes and golf carts, but it will not work. They are usually 4 LUG and I need 5th This is a 12 "tire in the back now and in the rim, travels by bicycle tires.
That is the question that they have changed the tires of your lawn tractor on something other than stocks? Also, everyone knows where I 12 "5 LUG wheels, which may appear to be cool for my tractor? Cub Cadet I have tried asking, but I said that they had a spare. If anyone can help you, please let me know.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Mike Frizzi said...

If you need any hard to find tires I would definitely recommend https://www.kenjones.com - I have been using them for years and they have located tires for me for equipment that I almost had to unload because I had no tires for them. Highly recommended.

acidcrap said...

I know a few guys who race lawn mowers. I know that 2 of them use their tires lawnmower Douglas. I think it was made for racing cars. How do I check the wheels Douglas and see what they have to offer.

http://www.douglaswheel.com/

Or on websites or internet forums go lawnmower races and could get a better deal, is in tires.

Post a Comment