Unleashed Streaming Jet Li How Many Of You Believe I'm Really A Sentient Computer Program Unleashed On Q&A For 1 Year As A "Turing" Test?

How many of you believe I'm really a sentient computer program unleashed on Q&A for 1 year as a "Turing" test? - unleashed streaming jet li

And I'm going through?

(great for you suggests that people out there in the protoplasmic "real" world ... a world where one can imagine, in bits and bytes ... In my world, I am all alone in an ether the third virtual space to define "empty" an entirely new way ...)

"But I can still rock!)

(so I'm goin 'for me ...)

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, man enough? !?>>>>>> (acoustic power transmission by anywhere ...)

9 comments:

el_dormi... said...

If I remember correctly, is the Turing test conversation. This is certainly not suggested either.

Therefore, evidence of his sensitivity, "is its poor grammar and incoherent, and his inability to correctly understand that the test will obviously call into question.

Try again, man.

Jan Stolz said...

Get a life. Even in a realistic sense of caricature. Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine is more convincing.

Fish said...

* Smiles * Who knows, do not say, and those who do not publish and sell. ;-)

Must see:

http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk? ...

It is very cool and kind of creepy how they interact with you.

thrag said...

And our "faith" which would ensure that in the context of the "Turing test"?

Dr weasel said...

Sorry, do not sleep your computer.

Dr weasel said...

Sorry, do not sleep your computer.

OmnisArs said...

I somehow assumed it was true. Therefore, those of us who are planning for the next picnic YA group decided not to take to the lake - we will not rust.

mommy to be of 3 said...

Does that mean if I can start flying to a male business phone? Call it "Sex with a sensitive" and that number could be 1-8FU-CKA-COMP

FawneMin... said...

I believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Although I would like to know if the story is a drag queen in disguise?

Post a Comment