Spider Cat Toy How Do I Stop My 10 Week-old Kitten From Biting My Hand When I Pet Her?

How do I stop my 10 week-old kitten from biting my hand when I pet her? - spider cat toy

My cat is extreamly amiable, but very playful. Load all Funatura like a spider, and goes with the cat on my 8 months of life, Dwight.
People often ask me, and again began to turn when they pick at or jumped on my lap and I began to caress her. She never ceases to purr, will start but after a few seconds to bite their fingers. At first I thought it was just teething problems and take my hand, but it used its hind legs to try to scratch too. If you are one of those bite back on the floor with a cat toy for them to carry out, he usually tries to come to me. I do not know why this has happened, but I want some ways to encourage him to stop listening to. I had two weeks ago and has not yet ceased. Any tips on how to stop this behavior? Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment